Saturday, April 23, 2016

Birth Control HELL

So back in February I got a new form of birth control called Nexplanon.  The insertion was so weird, I was numb but I could feel the giant needle being inserted into my arm and the next few weeks my arm was in crazy pain, and had a HUGE bruise on it around the insertion site.  Over the next month and a half my hormones were going insane, I felt really depressed (for example my last post), and my temper was out of control.  I have been contemplating having my birth control removed but at the same time I don't want to because I am horrible at remembering to take my pill, the patch always used to fall off, the shot made me FAT, and I am scared crazy of having an IUD.  So basically I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.  I want my hormones to go back to normal but I don't want to chance getting pregnant again.  Have any of you had an experience with Nexplanon, or any other birth control that doesn't involve daily pills? If you have please comment below.



No comments:

Post a Comment