Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Cameras, SD Cards, and Editing, Oh My!

So I have been getting out all of my tech gear trying to figure out what camera to use as my blogging camera until I can save enough money to buy myself the Canon G7x.  I have a Canon s95, rebel t3 and an ELPH 350.  I have been watching YouTube videos all day trying to pick one and I have been playing with them trying to master some of the settings and it seems like the S95 would be my pick but it doesn't have auto focus during recording mode but the ELPH 350 does.   I guess what I am thinking is to use my t3 to record things that I won't be walking around with and use my ELPH when I am doing actual out and about vloging and my s95 as my back up camera.  What do you guys think? I love all three cameras so it is so hard to decide.  I was also thinking of doing a review on one of the cameras one day if there was any interest in it so let me know in the comments if you would be interested in me doing any reviews and on what type of devices.  Until next time my blog family!

No comments:

Post a Comment