Monday, May 9, 2016

Taking the Plunge

So off and on for about a year now I have been posting YouTube videos in hopes of starting daily vlogs but I have been way to scared to let them stay up for long.  Starting next week I will be doing daily vlogs and hopefully matching blog posts to go with it.  Or maybe I will start small and post vlogs every other day, I'm not sure it depends on how busy I am, did I mention I'm starting back at my old job today.  I guess I really can't stay away from this awesome job, I can't wait to see the kids that I work with again I have missed them soooooo much!!! I'm hoping they missed me to.  This week if just full of firsts, and returning.  Ever since I graduated high school I have always wanted to be a nurse but never thought I was smart enough to get into nursing school but now that I have gotten through most of my schooling and only have a few short years left I feel like I am finally in a place mentally and physically to begin the application and testing process to get into nursing school.  I have put in my order online for my TEAS V study book, will study all summer and take my test in August and hopefully get passing scores.  So guys please stick with me on my journey to finding my place in this world and hopefully it will be a fun and bumpy ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment